Patient Care Technicians
You belong at Union!
Patient Care Technicians are a key role in providing the highest quality of patient care while the patient is in at Union Health.
Join us as we provide compassionate service and high-quality care to the Wabash Valley Communities. We are committed to helping you find a role that recognizes your interests, expertise, and talent and helping you achieve your long-term career goals and aspirations. At Union, you’ll experience an inclusive environment in which you are empowered to be your best self every day.
In addition to competitive pay, Union co-workers enjoy:
- Part-time and Full-time schedules
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Paid Time Off starting day one.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 each year.
- Career Paths
- Success Sharing
- 403b Retirement Employer Match.
- Much More!
How can we help? Call us at 812-238-7827 or email us at email@example.com
Patient Care Technician Details
Essential Job Duties:
- Collaborate with RN staff to assess patients' needs and report concerns.
- Assist in developing and modifying care plans, prioritize patient problems, and perform medical tasks.
- Provide patient education, follow policies, respond to emergencies, and act as a patient advocate while respecting rights and confidentiality.
- Evaluate interventions, maintain professionalism, and seek assistance when needed.
- Basic medical knowledge and patient care procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow directions and work effectively as part of a healthcare team.
- Must be certified as a nursing assistant (CNA) by the State of Indiana
- Must be certified in the Health Care Provider BLS
We encourage candidates to inquire further and engage in direct communication with Union Health for comprehensive salary details.
FULLTIME / PART-TIME / PRN- ONCALL, ROTATING, Varied
As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.