Certified Medical Assistant
07 - FULLTIME, DAY, 8-5pm
Req # CMA001
You belong at Union!
The Certified Medical Assistant is a key role in providing the highest quality of patient care while the patient is in at Union Medical Group. The CMA reports to the department supervisor/team lead and will collaborate with coworkers to develop and the implementation of department goals, policies, procedures, and other department guidelines outlined by the department manager.
Join us as we provide compassionate service and high-quality care to the Wabash Valley Communities. We are committed to helping you find a role that recognizes your interests, expertise, and talent and helping you achieve your long-term career goals and aspirations. At Union, you’ll experience an inclusive environment in which you are empowered to be your best self every day.
Full-time and part-time options are available. Opportunities include:
- Bone and Joint
- Convenient Care
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Family Medicine
- Pain Management
- Part-time and Full-time schedules
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Paid Time Off starting day one.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 each year.
- Career Paths
- Success Sharing
- 403b Retirement Employer Match.
- Much More!
How can we help? Call us at 812-238-7827 or email us at email@example.com.
Certified Medical Assistant Details
Essential Job Duties:
- Collaborates with the physician or manager to determine needs of patients
- Completes the routine physical assessment using common assessment skills in a systematic manner.
- Contributes to plan of care for pre-defined patient problems.
- Respects patients' rights, including the right to inform, privacy, confidentiality, and the right to refuse care.
- Assists with patient education to promote self-care and patient independence.
- Follows company policies and procedures and department protocols.
- Assists the physician with special procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Certified Medical Assistants, Registered Medical Assistants or Certified Clinical Medical Assistants
- Previous CMA experience
- BLS certification
- CMA/RMA/CCMA certification (CMA Applicant)
As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.